Essilor Mr Blue Mr Orange Neksia Edger / Glazing Pads
From £20 per roll of 1,000 pads
- FREE next day delivery on all orders
- 1000 pads per roll
- 1 Roll £25
- 2 Rolls £48
- 3 Rolls £72
- 4 Rolls £94
- 6 Rolls £138
- 8 Rolls £180
- 12 Rolls £240 (equivalent to £20 per roll)
- Other quantities available on request
- *all prices exclude VAT
- Pad size 26 x 22mm (22mm plus tab)
- An excellent pad for general use on almost every edger
- Has a clear silicon backing film for easy removal
- Bright blue pad for easy identification in the lab
- Excellent adhesive properties and will cope with almost all your glazing jobs
- Please ensure that you peel the pad from the film and put the sticky side on the plastic block, then remove the backing paper (with blue cut wording) and stick the block and pad onto the lens
- Its construction gives great clamping force
- Offering excellent stability, avoiding parallel movements
- Extreme adhesive performance allows secure edging process on all types of lenses
- Good adhesion, compatible with all types of plastic lenses
- Safe Removal, leaves no residue on the surface
- Torque resistance, safe adhesion to alloy
- Colour, clear visualization of the engravings
- Malleability, adapts to high curves
- Thickness, providing best protection during the process
- Thermal insulation, allows exposure to heat without deforming the surface
Application and instructions
Check surface is clean, dust and oil free and there is no previous residue before application.
We recommend using in temperatures between 20 and 40°C (68F / 104F).
Do not use at temperatures below 15°C (59F) as it could affect fluidity and compromise adhesion.
The acrylic adhesive is pressure sensitive; it must be in full contact with the surface, apply evenly.
Keep in the original package and temperatures below 86F / 30C.